cFull Service Plumbing Company in Ridgefield
If you’re looking for an upgrade for your business or need a repair done in your home, Summit Plumbing offers high-quality service from experienced and knowledgeable plumbers. We care about making sure the job gets done RIGHT and you get the best value for your service. Summit Plumbing puts customer service at the top of the priority list on every job. We want you to know that your plumbing project is important, and we will treat it with the same level of care.
Disaster can strike your plumbing system at any time. When you need a plumber in Ridgefield, call Summit Plumbing! As your preferred local plumbing contractor, we have all the necessary equipment and experience for all of your home plumbing needs. We care about doing great quality work, building lasting relationships with our customers, and we are proud of being upfront with our customers about pricing.
>Bathroom Remodel Ridgefield
When you need a contractor for your upcoming bathroom remodel, Summit Plumbing can offer excellent service to go along with top-notch workmanship and only the highest quality of supplies. We offer a full-service guarantee on all of our labor and parts. With our experience in the industry and our commitment to our clients, you’ll be confident in your choice. For all bathroom remodeling in Ridgefield, contact the professionals at Summit Plumbing!
Plumbing Services Ridgefield
At Summit Plumbing, we will provide the most experienced and professional local plumbers for all your needed plumbing services. We can offer great products, competitive rates, exceptional customer service, and guarantee that you’ll be satisfied with the completed project. Whether you need a garbage disposal replacement, a faucet repair, or a toilet repair in Ridgefield, Summit Plumbing has got you covered.
Sewer Line Replacement Ridgefield
Issues with your sewer lines is a huge problem! Summit Plumbing provides sewer line replacement in Ridgefield, but we do things differently than the other guys. We pride ourselves on open communication with our clients, and we will always keep you informed on the progress of the job. We want you to be completely in the loop during the entire process.
Water Heaters Ridgefield
We only want the best for our customers, and we’ve worked hard to earn our reputation as honest, professional plumbers in Ridgefield. Summit Plumbing offers water heater maintenance, water heater installation, and water heater repair in Ridgefield. Combine that with fast and efficient services and a high level of professionalism, and you know you can’t go wrong!
RIDGEFIELD WASHINGTON INFORMATION
- Population (approx.): 4,763
- Geo coordinates: 45°48′55″N, 122°43′40″W
- Postcodes: 98642
Located within the Portland metropolitan region, Ridgefield is notable for the significant Native American and Lewis and Clark Expedition history of the area, but is also the headquarters of the Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge, a primary reserve for migrating waterfowl on the Pacific Flyway, and the Ridgefield High School “Spudders” (reflecting the area’s potato-farming heritage). The city is home to several annual community events, such as their old-fashioned Fourth of July Celebration, and also holds a bird festival that attracts bird lovers from around the region and beyond.
- Interstate 5
- S. Route 501
- Royle Rd
- Hillhurst Rd
- S. Route 30
- NW Timmen Rd
- Relman Rd
- Lacenter Rd
AIRPORTS SERVING RIDGEFIELD
- Portland International Airport
- Portland Downtown Heliport
- Union Ridge Elementary
- South Ridge Elementary
- Sunset Ridge Intermediate School
- View Ridge Middle School
- Ridgefield High School
BUS AND RAIL STATIONS
- W 6th St/Washington
- Broadway/Evergreen Blvd
- W 8th and Main
NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- Vancouver is 15 miles to the south
- Washougal is 30 miles to the east
- Battle Ground is 10 miles to the east
- Woodland is 8 miles to the north
- Baker is 6 miles to the south
- La Center is 6 miles to the north.
- Sara is 5 miles to the south
- Salmon Creek is 9 miles to the south
- Felida is 8 miles to the south
- Minnehaha is 15 miles to the south
- Portland is 23 miles to the south
- Camas is 28 miles to the south-east
- Walnut Grove is 13 miles to the south
- Brush Prairie is 13 miles to the east
- Lake Shore is 11 miles to the south
POPULAR PLACES IN IN RIDGEFIELD
- Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge. This Wildlife Refuge is a wildlife preserve, one of the national wildlife refuges operated by the United States Fish and Wildlife Service, located in the westernmost part of Clark County, Washington. The refuge protects more than 5,200 acres of marshes, grasslands, and woodlands. Can be found NW Maint Ave near Gee Creek.
- Bethany Vineyard & Winery. Located in Ridgefield, Washington, Bethany Vineyard and Winery combines the best traditions of winemaking with the nearly perfect growing climate of southwest Washington to produce a wine with distinct flavor and character.
- Sunlight Supply Amphitheater, formerly known as the Sleep Country Amphitheater and Amphitheater Northwest is an 18,000-seat capacity amphitheater located in Ridgefield, Washington. It is the largest outdoor amphitheater in the Portland metropolitan area.
- Paradise Point State Park. This state park is a public recreation area on the East Fork Lewis River in Clark County, Washington. It has 101 acres complete with a shoreline, swimming beach, campground, and trails for hiking.
- Ridgefield Kayak. Spend your weekend kayaking on the shoreline of the National Wildlife Refuge. Take classes and tours while learning about the local ecology on a guided trip. Located at 5 Mill Street.
Photographer: Ian Poellet.The historic Lambert School near Ridgefield is listed on the US National Register of Historic Places.