Full-Service Plumbing Company in Vancouver, WA
If you’re looking for an upgrade for your business or need a repair done in your home, Summit Plumbing offers high-quality service from experienced and knowledgeable plumbers. We care about making sure the job gets done RIGHT and you get the best value for your service. Summit Plumbing puts customer service at the top of the priority list on every job. We want you to know that your plumbing project is important, and we will treat it with the same level of care.
Plumber Vancouver, WA
Disaster can strike your plumbing system at any time. When you need a plumber in Vancouver, WA, call Summit Plumbing! As your preferred local plumbing contractor, we have all the necessary equipment and experience for all of your home plumbing needs. We care about doing great quality work, building lasting relationships with our customers, and we are proud of being upfront with our customers about pricing.
Bathroom Remodel Vancouver, WA
When you need a contractor for your upcoming bathroom remodel project, Summit Plumbing can offer excellent service. Along with top-notch service, excellent craftsmanship, and only the highest quality supplies. We offer a full-service guarantee on all of our labor and parts. With our experience in the industry and our commitment to our clients, you’ll be confident in your choice. For all bathroom remodeling in Vancouver, WA, contact the professionals at Summit Plumbing!
Plumbing Services Vancouver, WA
At Summit Plumbing, we will provide the most experienced and professional local plumbers for all your needed plumbing services. We can offer great products, competitive rates, exceptional customer service, and guarantee that you’ll be satisfied with the completed project. Whether you need a garbage disposal replacement, a faucet repair, or a toilet repair in Vancouver, WA, Summit Plumbing has got you covered.
Sewer Line Replacement Vancouver, WA
Issues with your sewer lines is a huge problem! Summit Plumbing provides sewer line replacement in Vancouver, WA, but we do things differently than the other guys. We pride ourselves on open communication with our clients, and we will always keep you informed on the progress of the job. We want you to be completely in the loop during the entire process.
Water Heaters Vancouver, WA
We only want the best for our customers, and we’ve worked hard to earn our reputation as honest, professional plumbers in Vancouver, WA. Summit Plumbing offers water heater maintenance, water heater installation, and water heater repair in Vancouver, WA. Combine that with fast and efficient services and a high level of professionalism, and you know you can’t go wrong!
VANCOUVER WASHINGTON INFORMATION
- Population (approx.): 161,791
- Geo-coordinates: 45.38°N, 122°36W
- Postcodes: 98660, 98661, 98662, 98663, 98664, 98665, 98666, 98682, 98683, 98684, 98685, 98686, 98687
Vancouver is located in Clark County and is the fourth largest city in the state of Washington. Vancouver is considered a part of the Portland metropolitan area, which is the 23rd largest metropolitan area in the country.
- Interstate 205
- Interstate 5
- S. Route 14
- S. Route 500
- S. Route 503
- S. Route 501
- Fourth Plain Blvd
- Mill Plain Blvd
AIRPORTS SERVING VANCOUVER
- Portland International Airport
- Pearson Field
NEARBY LAKES AND RIVERS
- The Columbia River
- Vancouver Lake
- Lacamas Lake
- Klineline Pond
- Battle Ground Lake
- Hudson’s Bay High School
- Columbia River High School
- Fort Vancouver High School
- Skyview High School
- Vancouver School of Arts and Academics
- Evergreen High School
- Mountain View High School
- Heritage High School
- Union High School
- Legacy High School
- Cascadia Technical Academy
- Washington School for the Blind
- Washington School for the Deaf
- Clark College
- Gateway Seminary
- Washington State University, Vancouver
BUS AND RAIL STATIONS
- Union Pacific
- Lewis and Clark Railway
- Vancouver Station
NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- Battle Ground is 17 miles to the north-east.
- Orchards is 10.4 miles to the north-east.
- Hazel Dell is 3.1 miles north.
- Salmon Creek is 6.5 miles to the north.
- Cascade Park is 10.1 miles to the south-east.
- Hockinson is 14.7 miles to the north-east.
- Brush Prairie is 12.8 miles to the north-east.
- Felida is 6.9 miles to the north.
- North Portland is 4.5 miles to the south-west.
- St. Johns is 6.7 miles to the southwest.
- Camas is 14 miles to the east.
- Washougal is 16.8 miles to the east.
- Northeast Portland is 6.7 miles to the south-east.
- Alberta is 6.2 miles to the South.
- Northwest Portland is 10.9 miles to the south-west.
POPULAR PLACES IN VANCOUVER
- The historic Evergreen Hotel, located at 500 Main Street
- Esther Short Park and town square, located in downtown Vancouver between West Columbia and 8th St.
- Fort Vancouver National Historic Site has the main location in modern-day downtown Vancouver
- The Pearson Air Museum is an aviation museum at Pearson Field, located at 1115 E 5th Street
- The Heritage Building, which is a 1914 Chicago Style U.S. National Bank. You can find this on 6th and Main Street.
- Officers Row, which is a part of the Fort Vancouver National Historic Site, is located from 611-1616 E Evergreen Boulevard. This street housed U.S. military officers stationed at the Vancouver Barracks dating back to 1846
- The Grant House is the oldest building on Officers Row and was named for U.S Army Captain and future President, Ulysses S. Grant. It is one of 21 homes on Officers Row in Vancouver Washington located on E. Evergreen Boulevard
- The Marshall House that was built in 1886 and later named after George C. Marshall. It is located on Officers Row in Vancouver on E. Evergreen Boulevard.
- The Proto-Cathedral of St. James the Greater (formerly St. James Catholic Church), which saw its first mass in 1846. The location is 218 W 12th Street
- 4201 Main Street, where you can find a log cabin and boarding school, built 1846-1848. It is known as The Covington House.
- The Clark County Courthouse built in 1941 by local architect Day Hillborn. It is located at 1200 Franklin Street in Downtown Vancouver.
- 1936 Kiggins Theatre located at 1011 Main Street.
The Marshall House, built-in 1886, Vancouver, Washington USA. Shot October 21, 2005, with Canon PowerShot Digital ELPH S410 camera by Khirad.