Full-Service Plumbing Company in Battle Ground
If you’re looking for an upgrade for your business or need a repair done in your home, Summit Plumbing offers high-quality service from experienced and knowledgeable plumbers. We care about making sure the job gets done RIGHT and you get the best value for your service. Summit Plumbing puts customer service at the top of the priority list on every job. We want you to know that your plumbing project is important, and we will treat it with the same level of care.
Plumber Battle Ground
Disaster can strike your plumbing system at any time. When you need a plumber in Battle Ground, call Summit Plumbing! As your preferred local plumbing contractor, we have all the necessary equipment and experience for all of your home plumbing needs. We care about doing high-quality work, building lasting relationships with our customers, and we are proud of being upfront with our customers about pricing.
Bathroom Remodel Battle Ground
When you need a contractor for your upcoming bathroom remodel, Summit Plumbing can offer excellent service to go along with top-notch craftsmanship and only the highest quality of supplies. We provide a full-service guarantee on all of our labor and parts. With our experience in the industry and our commitment to our clients, you’ll be confident in your choice. For all bathroom remodeling in Battle Ground, contact the professionals at Summit Plumbing!
Plumbing Services Battle Ground
At Summit Plumbing, we will provide the most experienced and professional local plumbers for all your needed plumbing services. We can offer great products, competitive rates, exceptional customer service, and guarantee that you’ll be satisfied with the completed project. Whether you need a garbage disposal replacement, a faucet repair, or a toilet repair in Battle Ground, Summit Plumbing has got you covered.
Sewer Line Replacement Battle Ground
Issues with your sewer lines is a huge problem! Summit Plumbing provides sewer line replacement in Battle Ground, but we do things differently than the other guys. We pride ourselves on open communication with our clients, and we will always keep you informed on the progress of the job. We want you to be entirely in the loop during the entire process.
Water Heaters Battle Ground
We only want the best for our customers, and we’ve worked hard to earn our reputation as honest, professional plumbers in Battle Ground. Summit Plumbing offers water heater maintenance, water heater installation, and water heater repair in Battle Ground. Combine that with fast and efficient services and a high level of professionalism, and you know you can’t go wrong!
BATTLE GROUND INFORMATION
- Population (approx.):20,576
- Geo coordinates:45°47′N 122°32′W
Battle Ground is a small city in Washington but has been growing exponentially, ranking 4th in the state for population growth.
- SW 10th Ave
- SW Eaton Blvd
- W Main St
- N Parkway Ave
- SW 20th Ave
- NE Grace Ave
- NW Onsdorff Blvd
- NE 146th Ave
AIRPORTS SERVING BATTLE GROUND
- Portland International Airport
- Portland Downtown Heliport
- Amboy Middle School
- Battle Ground High School
- Daybreak Middle School
- Prairie High School
BUS AND RAIL STATIONS
- W Main St 600 Block
- SW 20th Ave & 2nd St
- Grace Ave & 4th St
NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- Ridgefield is 9.5 miles to the West
- Vancouver is 17.0 miles to the South
- Portland is 25.6 miles to the South
- Gresham is 25.4 miles to the South
- Washougal is 23.0 miles to the Southeast
- Camas is 20.2 miles to the Southeast
- Clackamas is 34.1 miles to the South
POPULAR PLACES IN IN BATTLE GROUND
- Battle Ground Lake is right off of NE Palmer Rd or NE 182nd Ave and NE 249th St. It is a staple in the summertime for all locals. Take your friends and family and head up to the lake for a day in the sun.
- Lewisville Park, off of NE Lewisville Hwy and NE Potter Rd, is a serene and wonderful place for the family to go. There are picnic tables and the whole river to play in.
- Mill Creek Pub is located off of SW 10th Ave nex to the Battle Ground Cinema. It is a fantastic place to eat in Battle Ground. Burgers, beer, and more. You’ll leave full and happy.
- Battle Ground Skate Park is located in the space between E Main St, NE Grace Ave, and NE Fairground Ave. It has everything new and experienced skaters could want. There are bowls and rails, picnic tables, and more! Perfect for summertime.
- Tiger Bowl is a bowling alley that is located between NE 1st Ave and N Parkway Ave. They are family-friendly, there are good drinks and snacks along with fun light shows.
- Battle Ground Village is a community center that is tucked in the corner of SE Rasmussen Blvd and SE Commerce Ave. This area has restaurants, shopping, and salons. Available to the apartment residents and the locals. There’s always something fun to do at the Battle Ground Village.
- Music World is located on Main St. in between NE Clark Ave and NE 3rd Ave. They are a store that sells all kinds of musical instruments, provides for the local schools and offers singing and instrumental lessons.
- Battle Ground Municipal Court off of SW 1st St near SW 3rd Ave is the city courthouse. Handling everything from traffic tickets to criminal cases. They work hard to keep Battle Ground protected.
- Battle Ground Community Library located right across from the Battle Ground Village on the corner of SE 8th Way and SE 14th Ave. They provide a comfortable sitting area for reading. A computer area for research and playing games. And even a used book store!
- Billie’s Bark N Bubbles is a pet groomer in Battle Ground on the corner of NE 1st St and NE Grace Ave that will take excellent care of your furry friend sending you home with a bathed and groomed pet!
- Nest Vintage is a thrift store, located off of Main St near the Battle Ground Skate Park, where everyone is guaranteed to find something they like! Teacups, clothing and more!
- Posh+Tattered is a boutique located in Battle Ground on the corner of Main St and SE Clark Ave. You can find all kinds of gems hidden in this store. Vintage clothing and little knick-knacks to decorate your home with are all found within these doors.
Image by Ian Pollet on 2-17-15