Full-Service Plumbing Company in Camas
If you’re looking for an upgrade for your business or need a repair done in your home, Summit Plumbing offers high-quality service from experienced and knowledgeable plumbers. We care about making sure the job gets done RIGHT and you get the best value for your service. Summit Plumbing puts customer service at the top of the priority list on every job. We want you to know that your plumbing project is important and we will treat it with the same level of care.
Disaster can strike your plumbing system at any time. When you need a plumber in Camas, call Summit Plumbing! As your preferred local plumbing contractor, we have all the necessary equipment and experience for all of your home plumbing needs. We care about doing great quality work, building lasting relationships with our customers, and we are proud of being upfront with our customers about pricing.
Bathroom Remodel Camas
When you need a contractor for your upcoming bathroom remodel, Summit Plumbing can offer excellent service to go along with top-notch workmanship and only the highest quality of supplies. We offer a full-service guarantee on all of our labor and parts. With our experience in the industry and our commitment to our clients, you’ll be confident in your choice. For all bathroom remodeling in Camas, contact the professionals at Summit Plumbing!
Plumbing Services Camas
At Summit Plumbing, we will provide the most experienced and professional local plumbers for all your needed plumbing services. We can offer great products, competitive rates, exceptional customer service, and guarantee that you’ll be satisfied with the completed project. Whether you’re in need of a garbage disposal replacement, a faucet repair, or a toilet repair in Camas, Summit Plumbing has got you covered.
Sewer Line Replacement Camas
Issues with your sewer lines is a really big problem! Summit Plumbing provides sewer line replacement in Camas, but we do things differently than the other guys. We pride ourselves on open communication with our clients and we will always keep you informed on the progress of the job. We want you to be completely in the loop during the entire process.
Water Heaters Camas
We only want the best for our customers, and we’ve worked hard to earn our reputation as honest, professional plumbers in Camas. Summit Plumbing offers water heater maintenance, water heater installation, and water heater repair in Camas. Combine that with fast and efficient services and a high level of professionalism, and you know you can’t go wrong!
- Population (approx.): 23,331
- Geo-coordinates:45°35′28″N 122°24′44″W
Camas is part of the Portland metropolitan area, and lies along the Washington side of the Columbia River, across from Troutdale, Oregon.
- Interstate 205
- S. Route 26
- Lewis and Clark Hwy
- NW Lake Road
- NW Parker St
- NW Pacific Rim Blvd
- NE Everett St
- NW Mcintosh Road
AIRPORTS SERVING CAMAS
- Portland International Airport
- Grove Field
- Pearson Field
- Camas High School
- Skyridge Middle School
- Dorothy Fox Elementary School
- Liberty Middle School
BUS AND RAIL STATIONS
- NE 3rd Ave & Ione
- NW 6th Ave & Ivy
- SE 192nd Ave & 20th St
NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- Washougal is 2.8 miles to the East
- Vancouver is 14.0 miles to the West
- Minnehaha is 14.6 miles to the Northwest
- Hazel Dell is 17.0 miles to the Northwest
- Hockinson is 14.5 miles to the North
- Gresham is 20.4 miles to the South
- Portland is 20.2 miles to the Southwest
- Battle Ground is 23.3 miles to the North
- Felida is 21.3 miles to the Northwest
- Salmon Creek is 17.9 miles to the Northwest
- Lake Oswego is 29.7 miles to the South
- Happy Valley is 20.2 miles to the South
- Baverton is 27.9 miles to the Southwest
- Clackamas is 22.2 miles to the South
- Tigard is 29.5 miles to the Southwest
POPULAR PLACES IN IN CAMAS
- Lacamas Lake located between NW Lacamas Dr and NE Leadbetter Rd. This lake is a great spot for fishing, water skiing, and more. Family-friendly and more than 305 acres you will always have the perfect summer spot to visit.
- Camas Farmers Market located off of NE 4th Ave and NE Everett St brings in fresh produce for their market that is open every Wednesday from 3-7pm. In addition to the delicious fruits and vegetables available, there is also plants and flowers, baked goods, soap, and salsa! Stop by on a Wednesday and pick up a few local delicacies.
- Hidden Gardens Nursery and Landscaping off of NW Tidland St and NW 16th Ave. Five whole acres for plant and yard lovers to explore and shop around. There’s trees, soils, pottery and all other kinds of gardening and landscaping materials!
- Evergreen Tennis on the corner of SE 20th St and SE Armstrong Road. Evergreen Tennis is an indoor tennis court so Washington residents can play year-round without the rain! They even offer junior summer camps for children who love tennis!
- Camas-Washougal Fire Department Station 42 Located off of NW Parker St next to Skyridge Middle School. These brave firemen have been protecting the residents of Camas and Washougal year after year! And they don’t plan on stopping anytime soon!
- SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range and Retail off of NW Lake Road next to Union High School. This shooting range has it all! Knowledgeable staff, a wide range of firearms available and training, events, and competitions. Whether you’re a skilled marksman or nervous around firearms. SafeFire is here to help you!
- Camas Meadows Golf Club on the corner of NW Camas Meadows Dr and NW Morgan Way. This beautiful golf course has much more to offer than their 18 hold Championship Public Golf Course! They also play host to many events such as business meetings, weddings, parties, and more. Not to mention the delicious restaurant on the course. The Oaks Bar and Grill is always serving up refreshing spirits and filling meals!
- Lacamas Heritage Trail off of NE Goodwin Road and NW Alexandra Ln. This hiking trail is a gorgeous 7 miles roundtrip that features waterfalls, native flowers, and much more scenic views as you follow the river that flows into Lacamas Lake where you can end your hike with a refreshing swim!
- Camas Community Center on the corner of SE Polk St and SE 7th Ave. is a local recreation center that can be rented out for special events. Weddings, Christmas parties, fundraisers and anything else you could want.
Bed and Breakfast Camas Washington