Full Service Plumbing Company in Washougal
If you’re looking for an upgrade for your business or need a repair done in your home, Summit Plumbing offers high-quality service from experienced and knowledgeable plumbers. We care about making sure the job gets done RIGHT and you get the best value for your service. Summit Plumbing puts customer service at the top of the priority list on every job. We want you to know that your plumbing project is important, and we will treat it with the same level of care.
Disaster can strike your plumbing system at any time. When you need a plumber in Washougal, call Summit Plumbing! As your preferred local plumbing contractor, we have all the necessary equipment and experience for all of your home plumbing needs. We care about doing great quality work, building lasting relationships with our customers, and we are proud of being upfront with our customers about pricing.
Bathroom Remodel Washougal
When you need a contractor for your upcoming bathroom remodel, Summit Plumbing can offer excellent service to go along with top-notch workmanship and only the highest quality of supplies. We offer a full-service guarantee on all of our labor and parts. With our experience in the industry and our commitment to our clients, you’ll be confident in your choice. For all bathroom remodeling in Washougal, contact the professionals at Summit Plumbing!
Plumbing Services Washougal
At Summit Plumbing, we will provide the most experienced and professional local plumbers for all your needed plumbing services. We can offer great products, competitive rates, exceptional customer service, and guarantee that you’ll be satisfied with the completed project. Whether you need a garbage disposal replacement, a faucet repair, or a toilet repair in Washougal, Summit Plumbing has got you covered.
Sewer Line Replacement Washougal
Issues with your sewer lines is a huge problem! Summit Plumbing provides sewer line replacement in Washougal, but we do things differently than the other guys. We pride ourselves on open communication with our clients, and we will always keep you informed on the progress of the job. We want you to be completely in the loop during the entire process.
Water Heaters Washougal
We only want the best for our customers, and we’ve worked hard to earn our reputation as honest, professional plumbers in Washougal. Summit Plumbing offers water heater maintenance, water heater installation, and water heater repair in Washougal. Combine that with fast and efficient services and a high level of professionalism, and you know you can’t go wrong!
- Population (approx.): 15,711
- Geo-coordinates: 45°34′55″N 122°20′53″W
- Postcodes: 98671
Washougal is located on the Washington side of the Columbia River, with a wonderful view of Mount Hood. There is a lot of rich history in these parts as this region was even explored by Lewis and Clark.
- N Washougal River Road
- Lewis and Clark Highway
- SE Woodburn Road
- N Shepherd Road
- E Street
- G Street
- Evergreen Way
- 39th Street
AIRPORTS SERVING WASHOUGAL
- Portland International Airport
- Portland Downtown Heliport
- Excelsior High School
- Washougal High School
BUS AND RAIL STATIONS
- E St & Washougal River Rd
- Washougal Park & Ride
- E St & 15th St
NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- Camas is 2.8 miles to the West
- Portland is 23.0 miles Southwest
- Vancouver is 16.8 miles to the West
- Minnehaha is 17.4 miles to the West
- Five Corners is 18.0 miles to the Northwest
- Orchards is 18.4 miles to the North
- Battle Ground is 26.1 miles to the North
- North Bonneville is 22.2 miles to the East
POPULAR PLACES IN IN WASHOUGAL
- 54°40′ Brewing Company is a tight-knit taproom that is open 7 days a week and is always serving up refreshing beverages. It is located at 3801 South Truman Street #1 in Washougal
- Cottonwood Beach is located on Index Street in Washougal and is a great place to go swimming with the family. Bring a picnic and enjoy splashing around in the river.
- At 105 Pendleton Way you can find Big Foot Inn, which is a bar and grill that is serving big portions of delicious tavern favorites! Friendly staff and frequent customers make this the place to be!
- The Cape Horn Overlook along Evergreen Hwy is a fantastic place to drive if you are looking for a view! Overlooking the Columbia River Gorge, it’s a great way to see all the scenic beauty this area has to offer!
- Shrink Ray Farms petting zoo in Washougal is home to all sorts of small critters. Goats, chickens, ducks and even fruit trees. If you want to go pet some tiny animals, with a view of the Gorge, this is the place to go.
Image of downtown Washougal, Washington facing west by Jared Adams. Location dms|45|34|42.880011232114725|N|122|21|