Full-Service Plumber in Battle Ground WA
Summit Plumbing LLC is a top-rated plumbing contractor in Battle Ground. We offer a variety of services from your everyday toilet replacement to full-scale bathroom remodeling projects.
- Do you want to upgrade the faucets or plumbing fixtures in your home? Are you looking for a plumber willing to fix a minor leak under the kitchen sink? Just type in “plumbing companies near me” and select Battle Ground residents #1 choice – Summit Plumbing.
- Is there a remodeling project in your near future, and you need a trusted bathroom renovation contractor in Battle Ground? The team at Summit can cover all plumbing upgrades related to your bathroom renovation.
- There’s nothing worse than jumping in the shower and not having hot water. If you need water heater maintenance, water heater repairs, or a water heater installation in Battle Ground, your first call should be to Summit Plumbing.
- Old sewer line pipes and poor system maintenance can be disastrous in many ways. The team at Summit Plumbing can help when you need a sewer line replacement in Battle Ground. Don’t wait until you have a mess on your hands!
- And don’t forget about your everyday plumbing services – leaky pipes, the sound of running water, a bathtub, or toilet installation. For a trusted local contractor to take care of your Battle Ground plumbing services, contact Summit Plumbing.
BATTLE GROUND INFORMATION
- Population (approx.):20,576
- Geo coordinates:45°47′N 122°32′W
Battle Ground is a small city in Washington but has been growing exponentially, ranking 4th in the state for population growth.
- SW 10th Ave
- SW Eaton Blvd
- W Main St
- N Parkway Ave
- SW 20th Ave
- NE Grace Ave
- NW Onsdorff Blvd
- NE 146th Ave
AIRPORTS SERVING BATTLE GROUND
- Portland International Airport
- Portland Downtown Heliport
- Amboy Middle School
- Battle Ground High School
- Daybreak Middle School
- Prairie High School
BUS AND RAIL STATIONS
- W Main St 600 Block
- SW 20th Ave & 2nd St
- Grace Ave & 4th St
NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- Ridgefield is 9.5 miles to the West
- Vancouver is 17.0 miles to the South
- Portland is 25.6 miles to the South
- Gresham is 25.4 miles to the South
- Washougal is 23.0 miles to the Southeast
- Camas is 20.2 miles to the Southeast
- Clackamas is 34.1 miles to the South
POPULAR PLACES IN IN BATTLE GROUND
- Battle Ground Lake is right off of NE Palmer Rd or NE 182nd Ave and NE 249th St. It is a staple in the summertime for all locals. Take your friends and family and head up to the lake for a day in the sun.
- Lewisville Park, off of NE Lewisville Hwy and NE Potter Rd, is a serene and beautiful place for the family to go. There are picnic tables and the whole river to play in.
- Mill Creek Pub, located off of SW 10th Ave, is next to the Battle Ground Cinema. It is a fantastic place to eat in Battle Ground. Burgers, beer, and more. You’ll leave full and happy.
- Battle Ground Skate Park, is located in the space between E Main St, NE Grace Ave, and NE Fairground Ave. It has everything new and experienced skaters could want. There are bowls and rails, picnic tables, and more! Perfect for summertime.
- Tiger Bowl is a bowling alley located between NE 1st Ave and N Parkway Ave. They are family-friendly, and there are good drinks and snacks along with fun light shows.
- Battle Ground Village is a community center tucked in the corner of SE Rasmussen Blvd and SE Commerce Ave. This area has restaurants, shopping, and salons. Available to the apartment residents and the locals. There’s always something fun to do at the Battle Ground Village.
- Music World is located on Main St. in between NE Clark Ave and NE 3rd Ave. They are a store that sells all kinds of musical instruments, provides for the local schools and offers singing and instrumental lessons.
- Battle Ground Municipal Court off of SW 1st St near SW 3rd Ave is the city courthouse. They handle everything from traffic tickets to criminal cases. They work hard to keep Battle Ground protected.
- Battle Ground Community Library located right across from the Battle Ground Village on the corner of SE 8th Way and SE 14th Ave. They provide a comfortable sitting area for reading. A computer area for research and playing games. And even a used book store!
- Billie’s Bark N Bubbles is a pet groomer in Battle Ground on the corner of NE 1st St and NE Grace Ave that will take excellent care of your furry friend. They’ll even send you home with a bathed and groomed pet!
- Nest Vintage is a thrift store, located off of Main St near the Battle Ground Skate Park, where everyone is guaranteed to find something they like! Teacups, clothing, and more!
- Posh+Tattered is a boutique located in Battle Ground on the corner of Main St and SE Clark Ave. You can find all kinds of gems hidden in this store. Vintage clothing and little knick-knacks to decorate your home with are all found within these doors.
Ian Poellet [CC BY-SA 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)]